Wednesday, December 11, 2002

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE NOSTALGIA
I don't know if a part of me really wants cable or what, but I've been finding myself veering over to the higher channel numbers on my TV set lately. One such channel in LA is Channel 56 KDOC. Two shows they have during dinner time are Family Ties and The Cosby Show.
I don't know what it is about those shows, but I loved them so much while growing up that it still makes me laugh out loud to watch them ... even today. I guess it just brings back to a simpler time when I didn't really have a care in the world. I loved the '80s: the music, the TV shows, the life I had then.
Now, things are so much more complicated that sometimes I just enjoy a break from reality to look back.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]