Monday, December 09, 2002

I WANT MY MTV
As a guy who's only had cable for two years of my entire life (during my UCLA years), I've always had times where I wanted it and almost thought I needed it.
But now is a time where I really do need it. Why?
Karena and I want to get our groove on the dance floor on April 26th, but we're Chinese and as we all know, Chinese people have no rhythm. So, I was thinking that if I had MTV, we could watch to see how different people dance to all different types of music. That way, we could really cut it up no matter what the DJ decides to play.
But this desire still isn't enough for me to fork over the $45 a month to pay for cable.
So, I guess I'll just have to go out there on April 26th and embarass myself like I normally do.
I can't wait. =)
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]