Monday, December 23, 2002

THE HIGHS AND LOWS
Here were this past weekend's highs and lows:
Highs:
1. Going to San Diego for Mike and Joyce's wedding
2. Spending some really good quality time with the family (Gabe and Karena included)
3. Being able to look at our pre-wedding photos that turned out really well.
4. Having one of the best lunches I've had in a while -- about 14 of us CEFCers cramming into two small tables at Baccali for a loud boisterious meal that included deep conversation, laughing, and a warm atmosphere.
5. The Lakers finally squeezing out a victory.

Lows:
1. Losing a $75 gift card that was supposed to be a Christmas gift for someone else, tearing up my room trying to find it, and still not finding it, leaving me with a messy room and still nothing to show for it.
2. Having to narrow down the field of 50 pre-wedding pictures into 20. For some reason, it was driving me nuts to have to eliminate pictures I really loved.
3. Having my dad be very upset at us for being late to a dinner with my grandmother.

Something about this "highs and lows" rollercoaster has made me very exhausted. But I'm still trying to stay in the Christmas spirit, but it's difficult.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]