Thursday, December 26, 2002

A GREAT CHRISTMAS
Even though I was thoroughly exhausted, it was well worth it to have both sides of the family, Karena's family, my dad's best man and his family, and some other people I didn't know over at my house to celebrate Christmas together. The food was plentiful, the company warm, and the atmosphere festive.

Just a quick reminder: Friday night is our annual White Elephant Gift Exchange. The publicity has not been as good as I would have liked so please spread the word. It's at my place in Montebello at 7:30. The gifts should be $10 or less and should be wrapped so as to keep the mystery. This is a VERY FUNNY event so it would be great to have you there!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]