Tuesday, December 17, 2002

GOOD WILL TOWARDS MEN AT ... COSTCO?
After the photo shoot on Sunday, I went over to Costco. As expected, it was an absolute madhouse. But surprisingly, there was good will exhibited during my entire trip to Costco. First off, parking spaces were limited, but a guy generously offered to give me the space we were both fighting for. Then, I accidentally dropped my wallet in the parking lot, but someone picked it up, turned it in, and didn't even take a single penny from it. Amazing! Finally, since I only had a few items, a few people let me cut ahead of them so I could get out faster.
Sometimes the holidays do bring out the good within people.
Thank God!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]