Monday, December 16, 2002

GETTING SHOT
Karena and I spent the majority of our Sunday in a photo studio getting our indoor studio pre-wedding photos taken. And I have to admit that I didn't think I'd enjoy the experience quite as much as I did.
First off, I have to admit that Karena looked great. I was afraid they would add too much make-up to her face or do weird things to her hair or eyes that would make her look different. The last thing I wanted was for me to take all these pictures with someone who looked more like a stranger than my fiancee. Well, that couldn't have been further from the truth. Everyone in the studio was very professional and did an excellent job. What I was most impressed with was how they used any props around to make the photo shoot even better (including fresh flowers that were supposed to be just for decorating the store -- they just yanked those flowers right out of the vase and gave them to Karena to hold).
The funniest parts were when they had to put a little make-up on me to cover up my "blemishes" and how the photographer had to keep telling me to stick my head more forward so it wouldn't look like I had a double-chin. (Karena loved that one. She couldn't stop laughing.)
We get to see the finished pictures in a week. Needless to say, I can't wait.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]