Saturday, December 07, 2002

DRIVING TO THE AIRPORT
Last night before church, I had the privilege of driving my friends Mark and Gina to the airport, as they headed up to San Jose for the weekend. Afterwards, I began to realize just how much I enjoy driving people to the airport. I think it gives me a little time to spend with them to talk about their upcoming trip or just what's been really going on their lives. Plus, it's nice to be able to be the guy who starts out their vacation or trip. And it's even nice to be able to pick people up from the airport. That way, there's more talking involved and you can hear all the stories about where they've just been.
And for some strange reason, I don't get too stressed while driving there, even though it's an absolute madhouse and people are always cutting me off without signaling. But somehow, I've grown comfortable with that and manage to enjoy it.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]