Tuesday, December 03, 2002

COWLICK
I hate to admit it, but I have a cow lick in my hair. Don't know what that is? Well, if you've ever seen Alfalfa from The Little Rascals, then you know what a cowlick is. I hate that I have one, but the more I look at my hair, the more I can't deny that it's there. I don't know why, but that part of my hair just won't stay down. Any ideas?
Also, related to hair, Karena and I are taking some pre-wedding studio pictures next weekend. Do you think I should cut my hair between now and then? I personally like my hair shorter these days (maybe to hide the cowlick), but I was wondering what the general public thought. Please let me know! Thanks.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]