Thursday, December 12, 2002

BUYING KARENA'S MOM A GIFT
Today is Karena's mom's birthday. So with that comes a lot of joy ... and nervous frustration for me as I seek to find just the perfect gift for her that says "happy birthday" but also says "don't hate me because I'm taking your daughter away."
So there I was, the only guy in a very crowded Robinson's May women's section. I felt very uncomfortable there, but was determined to find a good gift. Even getting a good deal with secondary to finding a good gift. Can you believe that? Anyway, I wound up finding a pretty nice shirt so I bought it. Little did I realize that I was in the "Womens" section (aka, the LARGE women's section) so I had to go back with Karena later to find another shirt. I was a little disappointed since I wanted to do it all without Karena's help, but in the end, I was really glad she was there for me. It's good to know that we're a team.
Now, I just hope her mom likes the gift ...
(I'll keep you posted). =)
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]