Tuesday, November 05, 2002

U2: THE BEST OF 1990-2000
I was really excited about this day. No, not because of all the elections going on, but because of the release of U2's new "Best of" album.
People always ask me, "Now why would you buy that if you already have all the original albums with all the original songs on it, especially nowadays where you can burn your own "mix" CDs. First of all, I say, "Wow, that's a long question!"
No seriously, my answer is that it's still great to hear each song done a different way on the album (as is the case on this one) and to hear how different songs flow together.
Plus, I get to hear some never-before heard B-sides and I get to watch their History Mix DVD.
Wait, I could be doing that now instead of writing this blog.
See ya!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]