Wednesday, November 06, 2002

SHARING YOUR FEELINGS
Why is it so difficult for guys to share their feelings? Is it really jus the whole "macho" thing?
During our pre-marital counseling session last week, all I kept hearing was about my need to share with Karena more. And the truth is that I'd love to do it. I'm a firm believer in sharing feelings, but somehow I'm just don't.
And for the last week or so, I've been thinking about it on and off.
I've decided that maybe guys and girls just process things differently. I tend to be able to communicate better by writing than by speaking. Plus, I am really laid-back and some things just genuinely don't bother me or have much of a lasting impression me. So, if you asked me my feelings right now, I'd usually just say, "I'm fine."
Is this a guy thing?
I guess so.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]