Tuesday, November 26, 2002

HUMILIATED AT WORK
I did physically show up to work today, although I was pretty out of it. My body still has not readjusted to LA time and I'm still not over my illness. But I needed to just get back into the routine of things.
But when I showed up, I was rudely reminded of this dumb bet I made with a co-worker from USC. We bet that the loser would have to wear the other team's shirt for the whole day. And needless to say, he brought two shirts for me to wear. I was forced to don the USC colors and see patients with it on all day. It was both embarassing and humiliating.
But the got the last laugh because I put his shirt around a gym ball after work and added the sign "You can't spell SUCK without USC!" on it. He hated it and threw the ball to the floor.
Ahh, it's good to be back home!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]