Sunday, November 03, 2002

A GOOD FRIEND
For the last few years, it has been everywhere and done everything with me.
It's sat in the front seat, back seat, and trunk of my car.
It's been with me in the bathroom.
I've taken it on trips to the market, trips to the bank, trips to the post office.
It was by my side when I saw U2, the Dodgers, the Angels, the Clippers, UCLA football, etc.
It was with me during an emotional visit to Ground Zero.
It's been close to my heart during all the weddings I've attended.
It's sat in the pews at CEFC and listened to many sermons.
It's been with me everywhere.
But, when I leave for China next weekend,
my cell phone won't be coming with me.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]