Tuesday, October 22, 2002

TOTAL GYM, TOTAL WORKOUT
I went over to Jason's place to work out with him, Luong, and Ricky yesterday. And I have to admit that although I was looking forward to hanging out with them, I didn't think the Total Gym we were going to use was going to give me that good of a workout. I just couldn't believe that something Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley endorse could be all that. But boy, was I wrong.
I could not be more sore today. I don't think there is a muscle in my body that isn't hurting right now.
We were able to work on practically every large muscle group in our upper bodies while we watching "The Rookie." The movie helped pass the time and made the workout even more enjoyable.
I'll have to tell Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley how impressed I am with their product.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]