Thursday, October 03, 2002

A SPORTS FANATIC
I didn't really know this about myself, but I am a sports fantatic! And I really do mean fanatic. Karena is getting tired of having to watch sports with me all the time, but I just can't seem to break away from it. For example, during last night's Angels victory over the Yankees, I was jumping up and down, shouting and screaming at the TV, and clapping up a storm. It was crazy -- almost as crazy as when I watch Lakers games ... but not quite. Anyway, Karena thinks I'm weird, but I love getting into games like that, especially when it comes to the playoffs.
My prediction: Angels in 5 (You gotta believe!)
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]