Thursday, October 10, 2002

PT APPRECIATION LUNCHEON
To celebrate PT month, UCLA's Human Resources treated our entire PT staff to a very fancy dinner. We had various California rolls and sushi, grilled chicken on skewers with peanut sauce, cheese and crackers, tamales, etc. And we ate like royalty -- on beautiful white table cloths, using cloth napkins, sitting on beautiful white chairs at a table with a centerpiece. And during the luncheon, they also gave us a very cheesy certificate (what am I going to do with it, put it on my fridge?) and a PT T-shirt. Too bad the T-shirt is red.
The problem?
Everything was very nice, but there was hardly enough food for everyone.
Plus, I still have my PT student with me. I didn't know it until we both got to the luncheon that he actually wasn't supposed to be there. So, I had to send him away empty-handed to buy some cheap Taco Bell food while I dined like a king. I felt terrible.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]