Saturday, October 26, 2002

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE ANAHEIM ANGELS
To The American League Champion Anaheim Angels Organization:

You guys HAVE to win tonight. I mean, it killed me to watch you guys lose that 4-3 heartbreaker in Game 4. And it was even worse watching the Giants steal a page out of your playbook by dropping 16 runs on your butts in Game 5. But tonight and for Game 7, things will be different. They HAVE to be.
You wanna know the last time I felt like this? It was when the Lakers were down 3 games to 2 to the Sacramento Kings. I mistakenly jumped ship too early and lost confidence in my boys. Of course, the Lakers dug it out and won their third straight championship. But, not a day goes by, that guys like Simon, Luong, and Aaron still tease me about my mistake.
But that won't happen this time. I have faith in you guys. I'm going to believe all the way 'til the end when you are crowned the World Champs.
Now, go get 'em.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]