Tuesday, October 29, 2002

OFF ON A MONDAY
You would think that having a day off during the week would be a good thing. But after having three Mondays off in a row (because I've worked three Saturdays in a row), I've decided that I hate having Mondays off. Why? Well, I'm usually at home on Mondays and that just means I have to answer about 50 phone calls -- 49 of which are crank calls or telemarketers. Plus, there's always errands to run -- going to the bank, to the post office, doing your laundry, etc. No fun stuff.
Well, the good news is that I'm going to China in less than two weeks and I can't wait. That'll definitely break the monotony of these last few work weeks and being off on Mondays to play secretary and gopher at home.
In other news, I finally got my cousin Allison's website address and put up a link. Check out what a new UC Davis has going on in her head and in her heart.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]