Wednesday, October 30, 2002

MORE COUNSELING
We had another session of pre-marital counseling last night at Pastor Clive's place. We had a great time talking about our similarities/differences, especially as they pertained to our upbrining and family life.
The most interesting thing was being able to determine what role we each had in our family life growing up. I realized that I was the peacemaker between my parents, siblings, etc so that's why I try to always make peace between people and don't want other people's feelings to be hurt. Hmm .. interesting.
What role did YOU play in your family that caused you to be the way that you are? I'm curious to know. Hit me back on my guestbook, if you feel like sharing.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]