Thursday, October 24, 2002

THE JINX IS ON
I hate to say it. I hate to admit it. But I'm done watching big games with my friends.
Last night, Gary and Michael came over to watch Game 4 of the World Series. We had a great time -- chomping down on Subway sandwiches, Fiddle Faddle, and peanuts. But after doing a lot of laughing and even more cheering, we watched the Angels lose 4-3. This, after Mike, Nathan, Jason and I got together to watch the Angels lose 4-3 in Game 1. Coincidence? I think not.
So, that's it. Yes, I had a great time with them. And yes, our friendships are probably strengthened by having us hang out together.
But, sorry to Mike, Jason, Nathan, Gary, and anyone else I've ever watched a game with. Tonight, I'm sitting in front of my TV for Game 5 alone!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]