Wednesday, October 23, 2002

HAIRCUT
For the last year or so, my hair has gone through some crazy changes. Some of it has to do with the fact that I've been having my hair cut really short and then letting it grow really long (to save some money -- hey, I have to feed 350 people dinner in April!) =). But more of it has to do with the fact that my hair is thinning BIGTIME. This leads to a huge dilemma of whether to keep my hair short or grow it out long or do something in between.
Yesterday, I decided on something in between and it turned out pretty good. But it's going to be hard to maintain. Hopefully, Karena will become skillful with some scissors and the clippers and it'll be all good!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]