Friday, October 25, 2002

THE DECISION TO MARRY SOMEONE
After 26 years of living, I could not be more firmly convinced that great men always have great women in their life. Examples?
Look no further than the men and women who have shaped our lives growing up at CEFC up until now: Paul and Diana Lo, Dick and Carolyn Lee, Steve and Natalie Lo, Maurice and Beth Lee, Dewey and Janet Hall, Clive and Rhonda Chin, etc. The women were very strong and amazing, who had successful careers, ran their households, and genuinely cared for people. How did they do it, I'll never know. But I'm was and am so blessed to be a beneficiary of their care and concern over the years. And the men? Again, very intelligent, creative, gentle men who loved God, served fervantly, and inspired me to do better, try harder, and improve myself.
With all this in mind, I did not come across the decision to marry Karena lightly. I prayed long and hard about it. But I believe Karena is that very strong and amazing person that God has destined for me to be with for the rest of my life.
And hopefully, she will be the "great woman" to my "great man."
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]