Wednesday, October 09, 2002

BOYS VS. GIRLS
For my entire life, I've always thought that girls had it more difficult than guys. I mean, just look at all the stuff girls have to go through: buying multiple dresses for proms and special events since they can only wear it once, having to deal with the pain of cramps and childbirth, always getting discriminated against, not making as much money as their guy counterparts, etc.
But now, I'm beginning to think that guys have it pretty tough too. Just in the few months that I've been engaged, I've learned what it truly means to be the spiritual leader of the relationship, to make decisions that REALLY matter (i.e. which house to buy and not just where to eat), and to love my fiance the way Christ loved the church.
It's definitely not easy to do those things ... but I'm loving it.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]