Wednesday, September 04, 2002

WAY TOO MUCH E-MAIL
I am in no way trying to show off or anything, but I get about 110 emails a day. And the worst part is that that number has increased since becoming Koinonia core chair and since Pastor Clive's resignation. It's been taking me about an hour each day just to answer emails and to formulate the information they provide. But also included in that time is deleting all the spam email I get. Now you might be asking me, "Why don't you just block those emails out?" Well, I've tried that and now my Block list is completely full and I still get all kinds of junk email. Any ideas from all you computer savvy people out there? I've used my hotmail account for about five years and I'm grown rather attached to it so it's pretty hard to get rid of it. But I'm also tired of deleting 70 junk email messages a day.
Heeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppp!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]