Friday, September 20, 2002

NO PIZZA
Today was the last day of one of our PTs. So, we decided to have pizza to celebrate her last day and wish her a fond farewell. We each piched in ($4 for the girls, and $5 for the big-eating boys). So, it was with great anticipation and excitement that I ran down to the department in preparation for pizza.
But there was no pizza.
No problem. The PT gave a little "thank you" speech and we started eating the salad.
Still no pizza.
I was getting hungry, but I was still being patient.
And still no pizza.
We called Papa John's and the guy said the driver left over half an hour ago.
Finally, he showed about an hour late and with about only 5 minutes left for our lunch time, but there wasn't enough pizza to go around so I only ended up eating one slice.
$5 for one slice?!?
Man, I gotta go hit a McDonald's now!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]