Tuesday, September 03, 2002

MEETING THE FRIENDS FROM HIGH SCHOOL
Yes, Sunday night was to be the official time for the entire family to meet both Karena and Gabe. However, the night was anti-climactic because many of my family members could not make it for various reason.
But Monday night marked the first time most of my high school friends were meeting Karena. We met at Maria's on Foothill (near Island's), which by the way, is not a good place. Anyway, everyone seemed to be pretty impressed with her (what's not to be impressed about?!?) and they all loved our engagement story. Of course, I felt badly for Karena since all we did was talk about old high school people: Hey I heard she got married? No, I heard she has two kids already! Can you believe that?
I have to admit that it's pretty cool that I've been able to "show Karena off" these past few days. But the truth is that these past few days have helped me realize that she is truly a gift from God.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]