Wednesday, September 18, 2002

BODY FAT
About this time ever year, our department celebrates Rehab week by having a table set up outside our cafeteria. There, we have everything from force plate demonstrations, balance and flexibilty exercises, and body fat measurements. Last year, I was amazed to find out that my body fat percentage was 12.1%. This year, I was definitely more worried to try it again since I know I've gained some weight between last year and this year. But I was pleased to find out it was ...
(drum roll)
17.1% Yeah, this is a little more, but it's still all good (aka. Excellent) for a guy my age.)
But I still would like it to be closer to the 12.1%
=)
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]