Sunday, September 22, 2002

ALLISON STARTS COLLEGE
Yesterday, I spent the morning helping my cousin Allison load up her van in preparation for her move to UC Davis to begin life as a college student. I think it was bittersweet for my entire family to see her move on. And of course, everyone is worried about her, but I'm pretty sure she's going to do just fine there. I just hope she doesn't get homesick.
After packing up all her stuff, we went to brunch and had salty soy milk and Chinese pastries. Afterward, we ran a few last-minute errands (Target, of course) and that was it. I just feel bad that I'm not able to be with her to help move in today because I'm working.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]