Monday, September 30, 2002

3 WEEKENDS, 3 WEDDINGS
This past Saturday was the first of three weekeneds, three weddings for Karena and me. I was so happy to see two of my PT school classmates get married in Costa Mesa. I have to admit that at most weddings, the bride always ends up looking so beautiful, and this wedding was no different. It was so great to see them and all my other classmates there. But the highlight of the evening was definitely when they finally pestered the DJ about 10 times so he had to play 'N Sync's Bye, Bye, Bye. See, on the last day of classes, we all went out and I was so happy that I ended up doing the whole dance. It was hilarious and they've never let me forget it since. So, they forced me to do it again ... and amazing I still could do most of it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]