Thursday, August 15, 2002

LOTTO ROLLOVER
There is so much peer pressure associated with playing California's Super Lotto. This could not be more true than on the hospital floor that I work on at UCLA. A bunch of us put in $5 for yesterday's Super Lotto jackpot and ended up getting the mega number a few times and ended up with $11.
'm not a big Lotto man because I've seen people pump money into that thing for years without ever getting even a small payoff. But I just couldn't bear to live with myself if the rest of the staff won huge money and I was left there with my poor, measly, sad salary. So, I put in the $5.
Anyway, we decided to roll over that $11 and eveyone put in another $5 for a total of $101 for this Saturday's huge jackpot. Will we win? I hope so.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]