Saturday, August 10, 2002

JOKE OF THE DAY
A co-worker sent this one to me the other day. It's actually on another email account that I can't access right now so I'll have to do this from memory. Here goes:
A frog walks into a bank because he needs a loan to buy a house. He is directed to the bank's loan officer, Patricia Whack.
"Good morning, Ms. Whack," the frog says. "My name is Kermit Jagger and I need a loan to buy a house."
"How much do you need?" asked Ms. Whack.
"About $30,000" the frog said.
"Well, then you're going to need to leave something as collateral!" the bank loan officer replied.
Kermit Jagger dug deep into his pockets and said, "All I have is this little plastic pink elephant to give you. But my father is Mick Jagger and he's rich!"
Disgusted at his comment, Patricia unwillingly went to her boss to ask if Kermit's loan would be approved. She handed him the elephant and asked, "Do you even know what this is?"
And the boss replied ...


(are you ready?)


(are you sure?)


"It's a knick knack, Patti Whack. Give the frog a loan. His old man is a Rolling Stone!"
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]