Thursday, August 08, 2002

HIGH SPEED CHASES
There was a high speed chase on TV the other day, and that got me thinking about new ads I've seen around town. These ads usually appear on buses that are done by the CHP and are designed to prevent high speed chases. "Got 6 months and $10,000?" or "Flashing lights means STOP!"
How sad a society do we live in where we have to make ads telling people that when the cop wants to pull you over, you better pull over? It just got me thinking that there are some crazy people in this world who are just searching for their 15 minutes of fame. Little do they know that these things are so fleeting.
But even though that is true, I have to admit that I still can't help myself but watch those chases from beginning to end. =)
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]