Thursday, August 01, 2002

EATING LUNCH
I've been working for almost two years now, and I would say for about 95% of those days, I have brought a sandwich for lunch. Sure, there are those few days I brought leftovers or forgot my lunch and had to get Taco Bell (hey, where else can you get two tacos for about a buck?). But for the most part, I've spent my time slapping lucheon meat and lettuce between two pieces of bread. Nothing fancy, but just something to get the job done. I would say my sandwiches are more quantity over quality.
But that just reminds me of the best sanwich I have ever had. No, it was not from any gourmet restaurant or anything like that. Instead, it was when Mike and Jason came to visit me out at UCLA back in the summer of '97. They bought the best bread, all kinds of luncheon meat, pickles, relish, mayo, and a bunch of other stuff. Plus, we added pepper, salt, and special sauce. It was so good. That was both quality and quantity!
You can't beat that.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]