Friday, August 30, 2002

CONGRATULATIONS
Congratulations are definitely in order for my sister and her new fiance Gabe. I have to admit that I could not be more happy for the two of them. Gabe has definitely proven himself to be worthy of taking my sister's hand in marriage. And we are all thrilled for Sandra. Anyway, Gabe proposed to Sandra last week (more details to come). They will be coming home for the long weekend. We will be having a huge family BBQ this Sunday to introduce the two soon-to-be new additions to our family: Gabe and Karena.
This brings up two very good questions:
1) How do my parents feel about suddenly adding two new members to our family?
and
2) How do you spell fiance? Is it fiance or fiancee?
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]