Sunday, August 18, 2002

A CAR'S KARMA
I'm beginning to think more and more that certain cars have a certain personality that leads to a specific karma or even a destiny for them. What am I talking about? I'm talking about certain cars that always get caught for speeding or get into accidents, etc. Here are a list of my family's cars with their respective karma problems:
My dad's white Saturn SL-1: When I drove this car during my college years, I got parking tickets like you nobody's business. Sure, a lot of it had to do with living in Westwood, the parking ticket capital of the world. But I even ended up getting two parking tickets within the course of two hours there. And apparently, now that my dad is driving the car, it's still happening. My dad got a parking ticket in the mail yesterday for parking in a marked area at the Ontario airport, even though he never got out of the car. Sounds like karma to me!
My sister's green Geo Prism: I guess I brought the downfall of that car when I was driving it home at night in the pouring ran on the 605 and spun out, making one-and-a-half spins around the freeway and ending up scratching the entire rear bumper on the center divider. Plus, there was also the time when I was driving it and became the first car in a 5 car accident where the three middle cars were totalled. Since then, my sister has driven it and gotten into at least two more accidents that I know of. That car has got a love for getting into accidents.
My mom's Dodge Stratus, My brother's Toyota Camry, and my Nissan Maxima: Luckily, none of these cars, so far, have shown any penchant for speeding tickets, parking tickets, or accidents. Let's hope that karma stays!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]