Sunday, July 28, 2002

MY THOUGHTS ON THE WEDDING
Debbie looked beautiful, and I really do mean beautiful in every sense of the word ...
It's amazing how "out of the loop" the people in the ceremony are and how much of the service they miss. Example: Jason and his groomsmen were sitting in the room waiting to enter when we hear Wing start to sing. "Oh, I guess the ceremony has started already," Jason says ...
Funniest moment of the day: Jason and I sitting in my car on the way to the church with a huge "Just Married" sign on the back of my car. I was telling the guys beforehand that maybe people would think we were a same-sex marriage. And with Michael driving behind us and laughing, I leaned in to almost give Jason a kiss. Needless to say, Mike laughed, but was grossed out ...
Jason and Debbie should have known better than to put Reuel, Luong, Gary, and me together at the same table (and right in the front too!) ...
It still surprises me how much "The Worm" is still in demand. I've been trying to keep that move retired for some time now, but it's becoming increasingly harder to keep it that way ...
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]