Friday, July 26, 2002

I'M SO EXCITED
Today begins the two days of fun for Jason and Debbie. And I am probably just as excited as they are. To prepare for this event, I'm spending my day off running all kinds of errands including getting my car washed and picking up my tux. And by tonight, I'll look like a million bucks on my way to the rehearsal dinner. And tomorrow will be even more fun because I not only get to be with Jason on the best day of his life, but I get the privilege of driving them in my car from the wedding to the banquet. Even Sweet (the name of my Maxima) is excited about this, I'm sure. By the way, did I ever tell you why my car is named Sweet? My first car (the white Saturn) was named Dude and I got my Maxima just around the time Dude, Where's my Car? came out and I loved that scene where they're looking at their tatoos going "WHAT DOES MINE SAY?" Sweeeeeeetttttt!!! And boom, my car had it's name.
Anyway, back to the lecture at hand, I wanted to say an early congratulations to Jason and Debbie. This party's going to be a blast.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]