Monday, July 29, 2002

I LOVE BEING A SHEN
I have to admit that I am proud to be a Shen. My family history is pretty amazing - including having some very famous, powerful, and influential people. For example, my great uncle (I think that's what I'd call him) was the head of the biggest bank in Shanghai and directly affected its economy. He was brilliant.
I am proud to have two parents who were able to come to this country and not just "make it," but be successful. I also am proud to have two genius siblings who work hard. Man, what a combo.
And my cousin? Shirley graduated from UCLA and has been doing her thing for a while (probably going for her MBA), Joyce is about to get married to Mike (and in the process make me related to Ko and Charice!). Jessica is enjoying life at Berkeley, Clarence is literally a genius (and I am totally serious. The guy defines smart.), and Jody is a great writer for her school paper. Apparently, Jonathan (Shen, not Eng) is a big stud at school (I heard this directly from many girls at church who think he is cute) and Theodore is a computer whiz.
And yeah, I know what you guys are all thinking: Man, what a smart family. What happened to you? =)
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]