Wednesday, July 24, 2002

HEAD IN THE FREEZER
I don't know what you guys do to stay cool during these hot summer days, but I know I have the ultimate answer: sticking your head all the way into the freezer. I've been doing this since I was a kid and look how good I turned out!?! Err, nevermind.
Now granted some freezers are better than others, but most shoot the cold air right toward your head if you open the door up wide and stick your head in deep. And just keep it there for a while. The best freezers are the ones with the baking soda in it so they don't smell. Instead, all you get is that clean smell of cold air hitting your face. It's almost like lying down in a field covered with snow as you make snow angels. All I know is, after putting my head in the freezer, I feel refreshed and ready to go. And no amount of swimming, drinking a cold drink, or fanning myself can match that feeling!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]