Monday, July 15, 2002

FOOD, ERR, I MEAN, HOUSE HUNTING
Karena and I saw an ad in the LA Times for an open house so we went to go check it out because it was nice, affordable housing. But when we got there, in addition to checking out the houses, we were happy to see them serving food (i.e. hot dogs, popcorn, cotton candy, and snow cones). Now, we were really pressed for time because we had to be back at church for a meeting. But we did manage to grab two hot dogs. But more than anything in the world, I just wanted to get a snow cone. Somehow or another, I have managed to develop a strong love affair with the snow cone. Maybe it was from my childhood when I used the Snoopy Snow Cone Maker on a daily basis. Maybe it's because I like Shao May's Shaved Ice. Maybe it's because I got an extra free one in the 4th grade during the teachers vs. students softball game. Whatever the case may be, I was disappointed not to get one because we were both afraid to spill it in the car.
That was pretty disappointing.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]