Tuesday, July 02, 2002

FOLLOW UP
Here are the continuing sagas or three events I've been covering through my webpage:
1. My grandmother continues to improve. She has moved out of the ICU and overall looks better. She still has some traces of bleeding in her brain and her expected time in the hospital is still very long, but overall, there is much improvement. Thank you for your continued prayers. I must admit that it was very nice to have her prayed for during the congregational prayer this past Sunday. It really validated my feelings of CEFC as a family and as the body of Christ.
2. My uncle flew back from Hong Kong to be with my grandmother and brought back with him some more bootleg DVDs. These include Training Day, Spider Man, Lord of the Rings 2 and 3, Star Wars Episode II, Ice Age, Black Hawk Down, We Were Soldiers, and Harry Potter. So, Jason and Nathan, if you want to see a blurry, out-of-focus version of the backs of your heads in Spider Man, call me. But it didn't all turn out to be good. Training Day loses all audio sound halfway into the movie. And Lord of the Rings 2 turned out to have the wrong movie inside. Oh well, what do you expect from bootleg?
3. And as for the pesky mouse that has raided my apartment, I have had many thoughts go through my head: pellet gun, rat poison, mouse trap, trying to catch it with my bare hands (man vs. animal). I finally settled on the rat poison, even though it may take die in some hole in my apartment and make the place smell for the rest of my stay here. As of this moment, some of the few pellets I put under my kitchen sink have been eaten so I think he may be a gonner. But, there is no sign of him so I can't be sure yet. More details to come.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]