Thursday, June 20, 2002

UPDATE ON MY GRANDMOTHER
Thanks to all those who have been praying on behalf of my grandmother and for those who have called for updates. She had a bleed in her brain that is affecting her cerebellum (the area controlling your balance and movements). She is still in the Critical Care Unit, but is feeling a little better and has begun eating a little bit. She is still too weak and too unbalanced to get out of bed and sit up, but she is impoving little by little. Please continue to keep her and my family in your prayers. My mom is spending practically all her time there (including sleeping there). Hopefully, I can go visit her this weekend, although I do have to work on Saturday so my time will be very tight.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]