Wednesday, June 19, 2002

THE UNINVITED GUEST
I love summertime. And one thing I love about it is, of course, the warm weather. But one major downside to it is that all the bugs come out and hang out where you live. Whether it be ants, roaches, spiders, lizards, whatever. And if you know me at all, you know that I hate all these creepy crawlers (hey, Luong ain't the only one who's afraid of them!)
While talking to Karena in the living room of my apartment last night, I suddenly came upon one of these strange visitors. We were talking and suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I saw something crawl out from the hallway to the bedroom and suddenly crawl back. It was quick so I wasn't totally sure. But after it happened again, I knew what it was. It was a mouse! That has got to be the nastiest thing ever. Karena and I turned on all the lights and went looking all over my apartment for it (or for a hole), but couldn't find either. I had a hard time going to sleep after Karena left because I was pretty freaked out and had about 4-5 dreams of it crawling all over me while I slept. I have to admit it's pretty sad when your girlfriend is less afraid of finding a mouse than you are.
I heard the biggest brand of mouse traps are Victor Mouse Traps. Hmm ... maybe I should invest in myself.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]