Saturday, June 08, 2002

SLEEPY PATIENTS
On Monday, one of my co-workers made the mistake of saying, "It seems that every week we have a theme on this floor. This week, it seems like it's going to be the comatose patients." And just like that, we had a week full of comatose patients. Now, this makes my job a million times harder because I actually have to physically hoist them up and try to perk these people up. And that's not easy on a bum knee!!!
But what's even more interesting (and scary) are the diagnoses these patients have. We have had two (actually three, if you count one from a month back or so) patients who have been diagnosed with Mad Cow's disease. How did they get it here in the U.S.? I have no idea, but that gives me the heeby jeebies (sp?).
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]