Wednesday, June 12, 2002

REUEL'S TALK ON MOSES
Koinonia has been going through a special series called "Divulging your Devotions" where people within Koinonia speak on a given night about what God has been teaching them.
It was Reuel's turn this past Friday, but he chose to do something different. Instead of sharing about his life, he chose to share about the biblical character that has affected him the most - Moses. One point that he mentioned was that Moses was filled with doubts about himself and yet God was still able to use him ... and use him in a big way to deliver the Israelites out of Egypt. That mentality got me thinking about my own Christian life and the service that I do (or don't do).
It's really given me a new perspective on things and have helped me back some big decisions.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]