Sunday, June 23, 2002

QUICK NOTES FROM A GUY ON THE MOVE
1.Lately, I feel like there is just way too much going on. Karena and I talked about this last night too. These are all fun things (weddings, get-togethers, birthday parties, etc.) but we're so swamped that we're starting to not enjoy them as much. Am I too busy or do I just need an attitude adjustment?
2. The dinner between our two families went great, although I was so anxious about making the night go perfectly, I nearly drove myself crazy. This is quickly becoming my biggest character flaw - I'm obsessed with making sure everything goes according to plan that I'm fidgity and never satisfied.
3. I had to work yesterday and didn't get to see my grandmother, but I spoke with her on the phone and it sounds like she is progressing steadily, but will need much physical therapy (yeah, baby!!) to help her walk again. I'm going to try to squeeze her into my schedule today so I can work with her a little bit.
4. It's nice to have good friends.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]