Thursday, June 27, 2002

THE MOUSE IS FOUND
While Karena and I were reading last night, we heard some scratching sounds coming from the kitchen. More specifically, they were coming from the cupboards under the sink. When she opened them, we finally found that pesky mouse. We discovered how he was able to get out and eat my food (mostly my Robitussin cough drops) so we quickly covered up those holes and taped up the cabinet. Then, thoughts of him eating away at the boxes in his way crept into my mind. Or I thought that he would just die in there and leave this smelly odor for the rest of my stay. I'm considering getting a mouse trap, but that would mean I'd eventually have to remove the mouse by hand ... and it could potentially be in two pieces. Gross!
Karena, of course, had a completely different perspective on things: "It's not gross. It's just another of God's creatures trying to stay alive."
Hmm ... let me think if I'm okay with that.
No.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]