Friday, June 07, 2002

MELLOW
This year's birthday turned out to be pretty mellow, and yet I enjoyed it just the same.
I really felt the love at work when they gave me a card filled with kind words and one of my co-workers treated me to lunch. That lunch turned out to be pretty interesting because I was there with my boss, the lead OT, the secretary, and the OT that was taking me out to lunch. Because I was there with four women, the conversation turned to typical "girl talk." But I was able to hang. I figure you're in good with you boss when she can talk about her teenage years and failed prom stories with you.
I spent the evening with Karena walking around Farmer's Market and had a great dinner at Moustache Cafe. I ate a lot of good food, but their chocolate souffle wasn't as good as advertised.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]