Tuesday, June 11, 2002

LAKER MATH
Okay, don't kill me for this like you did the last time I went against the Lakers. But, I am hoping the Lakers lose one game to the Nets in this series.
The reason? If the Lakers end up winning in 5 games instead of 4, they will win Friday night and, if I did my math right, probably have the parade on Monday. And guess who is off work on Monday? I was hoping that if this scenario works out, I could go with Jason, Luong, Nathan, Pastor Clive, and whoever else can be free that Monday to stand outside under the hot sun just to catch a glimpse of the three-time defending champs celebrate ... and of course, to watch Mark Madsen do his thing. (By the way, I didn't anyone could dance worse than me until I saw Mad Dog do ... well, whatever you wanna call that thing that he did during the last parade.)
So, here's hoping the Lakers show a little mercy and let the Nets have one game.
(Man, I already know I'm going to get a bunch of hate mail for this ... again.)
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]