Wednesday, June 26, 2002

JASON'S APARTMENT
Mike and I had the privilege of hanging out with Jason and Debbie at their new apartment. Well, I guess it's technically just Jason's apartment for the next month or so until they get married. That brought out some interesting things though.
First off, I have to say that I love the feel of the place. It's very clean, very neat, and very orderly. And it was nice to see some of Jason's things and some of Debbie's things there. But this place is still definitely Jason's. His beloved workout equipment lay all over the closet and his Gazelle in the living room in front of the TV. I know this is supposed to be their first home as a new family, but I think Mike and I kept wanting to hang out there as if it was Jason's bachelor pad. So, I'm hoping we'll be able to have at least one poker night in the place before the wedding so we can christen the place and get all of Jason's bachelor-living tendencies out of his system before he gets married.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]